The Full Moon
A perfect option for a couple who wants guidance with all aspects of their wedding planning. Sun & Moon will help with budget management, finding and recommending vendors, contract negotiation, and creative design leading to your special day. We work with you to create a concept and design a mood board based on your vision for the day.
* Discuss your wedding theme, budget, vendor selection, itinerary, and any questions, concerns, or unique family dynamics you may have regarding the planning of your day.
* Unlimited in-person consultation meetings to discuss preferences, priorities, personality, taste, and style during business hours.
* I will create a personalized, cohesive design and theme for your wedding, interwoven throughout all aspects of the wedding.
* Ceremony planning & reception planning.
* Budget and cost analysis, including creating and managing a personal budget spreadsheet.
* Creation and execution of timeline.
* Unlimited access via phone and email.
* Personal attendance to service vendor and client meetings.
* Location sourcing and attendance to site visits.
* Personalized checklists and reminders.
* Creation of event floor plan.
* A detailed rehearsal, ceremony, and reception schedule, including vendor and wedding party.
Vendor Selection & Coordination
* Personal attendance to select service provider meetings based on Client’s needs.
*Vendor recommendations(caterer, florist, photographer, videographer, DJ, musicians, cake, invitations, and more.) * Proposals and contract review.
* Rental placement and management, including obtaining quotes (including chairs, tables, linens, service ware, draping, lighting, dance floor, specialty rental items, etc.) and finalizing orders with the selected company upon client approval.
* Track vendor deposits, payments, and due dates.
* Assist Client with tracking vendor expenses.
* Distribute wedding day timeline for vendors.
* Could you contact vendors the week of the wedding to confirm previous discussions and verify all final details.
* Ceremony rehearsal coordination.
* Organize wedding party for line-up and placement.
* Receive all personal items for the ceremony and reception (i.e., escort cards, guestbook, favors, etc.
* Final walk-through at reception and ceremony site.
* Full-day wedding coordination: overall management of the wedding ceremony and reception for up to ten (10) hours on the wedding day.
*Access the bridal emergency kit if you need anything on the day of your event.
* Manage the event's timing with the wedding party, family members, and vendors.
* Distribute flowers to wedding parties and family.
* Place table centerpieces and décor as agreed upon in the
* Styling Proposal.
* Setup and prep favor, guest book, and gift tables.
* Final inspections of overall setup, including seating placements, escort cards, décor, etc. (as per instructions and session discussions).
* Please be sure to greet guests and help with seating arrangements as needed.
* Attend to guests needing special assistance.
* Coordinate with musicians on ceremony song selections
* Review reception activities and timing with a band, MC/DJ, and photographers/videographers.
* Coordinate reception activities – grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, toasts, etc.
* Distribute final payments and/or gratuities to vendors.
* Manage and inspection of clean-up